Pathways School of Reflexology has been training reflexologists since 1996 and offers Introductory, Professional and Advanced courses and workshops.
Classes are small and friendly, and students are offered a high level of individual support.
Our programme includes:
Professional Training in Reflexology
Pathways offers the SEG Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology and Wellbeing – a fully accredited professional training that covers everything necessary for students to start a professional practice.
This qualification is regulated and accredited to national standards and is the only Level 3 Reflexology qualification fully endorsed by AoR – the Association of Reflexologists.
Pathways is an AoR Gateway School and is proud to have been a Founder Member of AoR’s Affiliated Schools programme, offering a training that meets standards over and above the qualification’s core requirements.
Successful graduates are eligible to apply for membership of UK’s leading recognised professional associations and may apply to register with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the government-supported UK voluntary register for complementary therapists.
- Practical reflexology is at the heart of the course. A full range of specialised, light-touch techniques are taught, providing an excellent starting-point for focused, sensitive and responsive treatments. Advanced techniques are also introduced, drawing on some of the many and varied approaches to reflexology.
- The course includes Complementary Therapies, Business and Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology. ‘Healthy Eating and Wellbeing’ is taught as an optional Unit.
- To help students create a professional, holistic and successful practice, the course also includes Foot-Reading, Listening Skills, First Aid training and Ergonomic advice.
- Classes meet one or two Sundays a month, except during August. Online sessions and individual tutorials are scheduled to complement the in-person teaching .
Prospective students are offered an Introductory workshop and treatment, to explore their interest in Reflexology training before committing to the course. Cost is deducted from fees for those joining the Diploma training.
All prospective students will have an initial discussion and interview with the tutor.
Our next course begins Sunday 15th October 2023
Introductory Reflexology workshops
Introductory workshops are ideal for beginners, and anyone interested in Reflexology training. An opportunity to find out more and learn some self-help reflexology techniques.
In-person and online workshops are offered.
Next Workshop date – LAST WORKSHOP of 2023:
Online: NOTE NEW DATE AND TIME
- Friday 6 October; 4.30-7pm
Reflexology Refresher courses
Pathways offers Refresher Reflexology training for:
- reflexologists who have been out of practice for a while and need a refresher
- reflexologists who have not completed the current regulated qualification and would like to be able to join the Association of Reflexologists (AoR)
Or contact us on email@example.com
Facial Reflexology 5-module Diploma training – the original Lone Sorensen method is taught.
- An in-person Diploma training is planned. PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
- The online Facial Reflexology Diploma training is supported with practical
PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
Advanced and CPD workshops
The following are examples of courses and workshops that are available from time to time:
- Reflexology for Fertility and Assisted Conception – 2 linked day Workshops
- Hand Reflexology– 3 linked day workshops
- Chris Stormer-Fryer Seminar – Getting Better All the Time
For more details of all our courses contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Pathways Spirituality Workshops, Courses and Training
- Secrets of Spiritual Health and Happiness – Online 6-session short course
Tuesdays 19 & 26 September & 3, 10, 17 & 24 October 2023; 7.30-9pm
- A gentle journey of exploration into your personal approach to spirituality.
- This course is the Induction module for the Level 3 Diploma in Practical Spirituality and Wellness
It also serves as the induction module for the Ofqual regulated Practical Spirituality and Wellness training: Level 3 Diploma in Practical Spirituality and Wellness
DETAILS TO FOLLOW
For more information, see Spiritual Pathways
Practical Spirituality and Wellness Level 3 Diploma
DATES AND DETAILS OF THE NEXT COURSE TO FOLLOW
A professional qualification in giving person-centred and holistic spiritual support and pastoral care.
- This accredited Level 3 Diploma course is of particular interest to those who would like to expand their experience of spirituality and the benefits it offers – both personal and professional.
All participants will need to attend the Secrets of Spiritual Health & Happiness course as preparation for joining the Diploma course
For more information, see Spiritual Pathways
For more information about all aspects of Pathways’ training, please download the details in each case, or email us on email@example.com