Pathways School of Reflexology has been training professional reflexologists since 1996. Classes are small and friendly, and students are offered a high level of individual support.
A number of courses and workshops are offered, including professional training courses, self-help workshops and advanced CPD courses – to support practitioners in developing professional practice.
Our programme includes:
Professional Training in Reflexology
Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology and Wellbeing – a fully accredited professional training course.
Our next course is planned to begin Sunday 19th September 2021
A full range of specialised, light-touch techniques are taught, providing an excellent starting-point for focused, sensitive and responsive treatments. Advanced and adapted techniques are also introduced, drawing on some of the many and varied approaches to reflexology.
Pathways is an AoR (Association of Reflexologists) Affiliated School, offering its hallmark high standards of excellence in training and additional benefits to students, as well as a direct route to Full AoR membership on graduation.
Introductory Reflexology workshop
Find out more about Reflexology and the training and learn some self-help reflexology techniques.
Next Workshop date: Saturday 15 May 2.30-5pm
This workshop will be offered LIVE ONLINE
Advanced and CPD training
- Introduction to Facial Reflexology SorensensistemTM – 2 linked 3-hour workshops LIVE ONLINE: Sundays 13 and 27 June 2021
- Reflexology for Fertility and Assisted Conception – 4 linked 3-hour workshops LIVE ONLINE: Sundays 12 and 26 Sept, 3 and 17 Oct 2021
- Secrets of Spiritual Health and Happiness – 6 Tuesday and Thursday evening workshops LIVE ONLINE: 15, 17, 27 and 29 June and 1 July
This course serves as an Induction for the Practical Spirituality and Wellness Level 3 Diploma course
- Practical Spirituality and Wellness Level 3 Diploma – new LIVE ONLINE course planned to begin Autumn 2021. All details tbc
POSTPONED UNTIL 2022
- Hand Reflexology – 3 linked workshops
- Chris Stormer-Fryer Seminar – Getting Better All the Time
For more information about all aspects of Pathways’ training, please download the details in each case, or email us on email@example.com