Pathways School of Reflexology has been training professional reflexologists since 1996. Classes are small and friendly and students are offered a high level of individual support.
A number of courses and workshops are offered, including professional training courses, self-help workshops and advanced CPD courses – to support practitioners in developing professional practice.
Our programme includes:
Professional Training in Reflexology
Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology – a fully accredited professional training course (download 2020 Prospectus).
The next course due to begin Sunday 19th September 2021
A full range of specialised, light-touch techniques are taught, providing an excellent starting-point for sensitive and responsive treatments. Advanced and adapted techniques are also introduced, drawing on some of the many and varied approaches to reflexology.
Introductory Reflexology workshop
This offers an introduction to Reflexology: what reflexology is, where it comes from and how it works. You will also learn some simple, self-help techniques for hands and feet to use for yourself or for family and friends.
New Workshop dates to be confirmed
Advanced and CPD training Download our Revised Advanced Training Programme
- Language of the Feet foot-reading skills – 6 linked 3-hour workshops LIVE ONLINE – Sundays 17 January, 7 February, 21 February, 7 March, 21 March and 11 April 2021
- Facial Reflexology Introductory day – Sunday 13 June 2021
- Reflexology for Fertility and Assisted Conception – 2 linked workshops – Sundays 25 April and 30 May 2021
- Chris Stormer-Fryer Seminar – Getting Better All the Time – POSTPONED UNTIL 2022
- Hand Reflexology – 3 linked workshops – Sundays 12 September, 17 October and 14 November 2021
- Secrets of Spiritual Health and Happiness – short course (details tbc)
- Practical Spirituality and Wellness Level 3 Diploma – (new details tbc)
Dates and details of other courses to follow
For more information about all aspects of reflexology training, please download the details in each case, or phone 01603 503794 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org